Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Nine wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- Seven first round finishes
- Has won four of his last nine (4-4, 1 NC)
- Last pre-UFC win was five-round decision over Brendan Allen on 6/23/17
- Former linebacker for the University of Alabama
- In 2009 National Championship game, had seven tackles, a sack and a forced fumble in a win over Texas
- Had extensive amateur career
UFC 289 (6/10/23) Anders lost a three round unanimous decision to Marc-Andre Barriault
UFC on ESPN (12/3/22) Anders stopped Kyle Daukaus via strikes at 2:45 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (5/21/22) Anders lost a three round split decision to Junyong Park
UFC 269 (12/11/21) Anders was submitted by Andre Muniz via armbar at 3:13 of the first round
UFC 263 (6/12/21) Anders won a three-round unanimous decision over Darren Stewart
UFC Fight Night (3/13/21) Anders’ bout with Darren Stewart was ruled a no contest at 4:37 of the first round due to an illegal knee landed by Anders
UFC on ESPN (5/16/20) Anders lost a three round unanimous decision to Krzysztof Jotko
UFC Fight Night (10/12/19) Anders won a three round split decision over Gerald Meerschaert
UFC on ESPN (6/29/19) Anders knocked out Vinicius Moreira at 1:18 of the first round
UFC 236 (4/13/19) Anders lost a three round unanimous decision to Khalil Rountree Jr.
UFC 231 (12/8/18) Anders lost a three round split decision to Elias Theodorou
UFC Fight Night (9/22/18) Anders lost to Thiago Santos via TKO (doctor stoppage) at 5:00 of round three
UFC Fight Night (8/25/18) Anders knocked out Tim Williams at 4:42 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (2/3/18) Anders lost a five-round split decision to Lyoto Machida
UFC Fight Night (12/9/17) Anders won a three round unanimous decision over Markus Perez
UFC on FOX (7/22/17) Anders knocked out Rafael Natal at 2:54 of the first round
TRAINING: 6:00-7:00: cardio, 7:00-8:00: mitt work, 8:00-9:00: wrestling, 9:00-10:00: jiu jitsu, 4:00pm repeat
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2011
What ranks and titles have you held? Nogi Pan Ams – won a silver medal and a bronze medal.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? UFC is the pinnacle of the sport and it is an honor to fight for them.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? University of Alabama - Health Studies
What was your job before you started fighting? Customer service rep
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Golden gloves champ (Alabama)
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? LFA middleweight champ
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in jiu-jitsu
Favorite grappling technique: Blast double
Favorite Striking technique: Left hand