Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Three wins by KO, four by submission (3 RNC, armbar)
- Three first round finishes
- Has won six of her last eight
- Holds wins over UFC vets Juliana Lima and Danielle Taylor and Contender Series / TUF 30 vet Kathryn Paprocki
- Lost pro debut to UFC vet Emily Whitmire
- Origin of nickname: “When I first started training, I had a donut problem, so my Brazilian coach gave me the nickname.”
UFC on ESPN (12/3/22) Ducote lost a three round unanimous decision to Angela Hill
UFC on ABC (7/16/22) Ducote won a three round unanimous decision over Jessica Penne
When and why did you start training for fighting? My grandparents convinced my parents to sign me up for taekwondo as a kid, then I wrestled in high school and very briefly in college. After that, I found my MMA gym in Oklahoma
What ranks and titles have you held? Black belt in BJJ. Invicta FC champion.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I have always wanted to compete against the very best in the world.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I was in college very briefly. It wasn’t for me, so I committed myself fully to MMA.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve worked jobs just to supplement my MMA career. The last few years I’ve just been teaching classes at the gym, which is something I enjoy doing anyway
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Cross