Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2011
- Has won five of his last seven
- Five wins by KO, five by submission (Anaconda, triangle, 2 RNC, guillotine)
- Five first round finishes
- Last seven fights before UFC took place in South Africa
- Unbeaten as an amateur
UFC 251 (7/12/20) Henry was submitted by Makwan Amirkhani via anaconda choke at 3:15 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (3/16/19) Henry was submitted by Dan Ige via rear naked choke at 1:17 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (3/17/18) Henry submitted Hakeem Dawodu via guillotine choke at :39 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/16/17) Henry won a three round unanimous decision over Daniel Teymur
TRAINING: Mornings are usually either cardio or conditioning. Evenings are skills based, Grappling or striking.
When and why did you start training for fighting? Initially it was curiosity. There was a vale tudo gym upstairs from the boxing gym I attended. The combination of styles interested me, and I caught on fast. I fought at an amateur level after about three months of training.
What ranks and titles have you held? Headhunters Lightweight Champion, EFC Featherweight World Champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's a big deal for me, to be honest, especially getting to debut at home in Scotland. I haven't fought in Scotland since 2014. It wasn't too long ago that I used to joke about getting in the UFC, but it just goes to show you what can be achieved when you get your head down and work hard.
What was your job before you started fighting? I still have my job - I work for a company called Dunedin Security. I'm the head of security at a nightclub in Edinburgh City center called Why Not. I also work in the office for the company three days a week.
Favorite grappling technique: All kinds of chokes.
Favorite Striking technique: A clean right hand