Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Team Ortega on TUF 29 (1st pick)
- Pro since 2019
- Two wins by KO, four by submission (3 RNC, armbar)
- 4-1 since TUF 29
- Five first round finishes
- Origin of nickname – “Given by coaches Izzy Martinez and Six Gun Gibson.”
UFC Fight Night (1/14/23) Argueta won a three round unanimous decision over Nick Aguirre
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Argueta lost a three round unanimous decision to Damon Jackson
The Ultimate Fighter, Season 29
In the quarterfinals, Argueta lost a three-round unanimous decision to Ricky Turcios
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started to give myself a chance at becoming a better person and now I’m in love with inspiring and competing again.
What ranks and titles have you held? LFA bantamweight champion
Do you have any heroes? My father. He’s the hardest worker I’ve ever known and I’m happy have even an ounce of his blood.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means that my hard work paid off and the hard work must go on. The target on your back gets bigger, so the work must get tougher.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Bachelor’s degree – double major in communications and sociology.
What was your job before you started fighting? Wrestling coach and construction worker
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Jackson-Wink amateur team national champions
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? First four fights were first round finishes
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Oblique kick