Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Three wins by KO, four by submission (RNC, armbar, anaconda choke, undisclosed submission)
- Five first-round finishes
UFC 287 (4/8/23) Rodriguez won a three round unanimous decision over Raul Rosas Jr.
UFC Fight Night (10/29/22) Rodriguez submitted Joshua Weems via anaconda choke at 4:07 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/19/22) Rodriguez lost a three round unanimous decision to Jonathan Pearce
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode seven (10/12/21) Rodriguez won a three round unanimous decision over Reyes Cortez
When and why did you start training for fighting? Started training at 14. I was getting bullied as a kid, so I started training for self-defense but fell in love with the sport.
Do you have any heroes? Both of my parents are my heroes - I owe everything to them. I wouldn’t be where I am without them.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would mean everything to me. It’s a dream I’ve been pursuing since I was a kid.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Went to college for radiology for two years but haven’t finished
What was your job before you started fighting? Burying internet lines for an internet company with my dad.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Purple belt in BJJ
Favorite Striking technique: Head kick