Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Six wins by KO
- Has won seven of his last eight
- Coming off June win (KO1) over Josh Streaker in first fight since DWCS appearance
- Three first-round finishes
- Reported 5-0 amateur record
Noche UFC (9/16/23) Campbell stopped Alex Reyes via strikes at 3:38 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode two (8/2/22) Campbell was knocked out by Chris Duncan at 1:43 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? Wrestling at age six, no wrestling program at high school. Jiu jitsu and Muay Thai / boxing at 13. I began training because I had a lot of aggression at a young age. I watched UFC 62 when I was a kid and I was hooked.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything
What was your job before you started fighting? Personal trainer
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Finishing fights with a leg kick.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Blue belt in BJJ under Matt Serra
Favorite grappling technique: Disengage and tell my opponent to get up off the floor
Favorite Striking technique: Spinning back fist