Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Six wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- Six first round finishes
- Owns 2018 win over UFC vet Justin Buchholz
- Has won six of his last eight
- Only pre-UFC loss was in 2018 against UFC vet Rick Story
When and why did you start training for fighting? Funny story, I originally wanted to learn how to fight because I've seen so many people on the internet get beat up and I didn't want it to be me. Next thing I know I've already fallen in love with it. One day my coach (Giovanni DeVera) asked me if I wanted to fight, and the rest is history.
What ranks and titles have you held? Locally, I’m currently ranked #1 at welterweight on tapology in Alaska. My coach and I never really had an interest in the local belts; we just wanted good fights.
Do you have any heroes? A ton, but I'd have to say my Dad is the one to top that list.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It truly means the world to me. I've never really been good at any sport I've tried, and I've always loved martial arts. It makes me feel like all my efforts are finally paying off.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Nah, college wasn't really my thing.
What was your job before you started fighting? I've had a lot of jobs in retail, at a ton of different places, but I finally found a place that can accommodate my dreams.
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Jab