Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Six wins by KO, all in the first round
- Has won three of his last four
- Origin of nickname: “It means ‘Bull’ in Portuguese. This was given to me by my first boxing coach because back then I would just charge forward without any regard to anything but attacking whoever was in front of me.”
UFC Fight Night (10/16/21) Felipe lost a three-round unanimous decision to Andrei Arlovski
UFC 263 (6/12/21) Felipe won a three round split decision over Jake Collier
UFC Fight Night (1/16/21) Felipe won a three round split decision over Justin Tafa
UFC on ESPN (10/3/20) Felipe won a three round unanimous decision over Yorgan De Castro
UFC Fight Night (7/18/20) Felipe lost a three round majority decision to Serghei Spivac
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training as a teenager. I was morbidly obese and I started training to try to lose some weight.
What ranks and titles have you held? Qualify Combat HW champion
Do you have any heroes? I really look up to the Diaz Brothers.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC?I t’s the realization of my first dream. The second is to be champion.
What was your job before you started fighting? I never really had a regular job, I have always been working around fighting, competing or teaching.Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Multiple time State jiu-jitsu champion and I have a few amateur boxing wins, too.
Favorite grappling technique: Ground-and-Pound
Favorite Striking technique: Boxing