Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Seven wins by KO, three by submission (Anaconda, RNC, arm triangle)
- Has finished all wins, eight in the first round
- Origin of nickname: “It’s origin is because I have brutal strength and the style of the physique and have the celebration imitating the Hulk.”
UFC 283 (1/21/23) Ferreira knocked out Gregory Rodrigues at 4:13 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode nine (9/20/22) Ferreira stopped Leon Aliu via strikes at 1:35 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I was very quarrelsome in my childhood and at school, so I started training very early at the age of four because a sensei recommended judo to my mother to discipline me. And so I never stopped fighting. It's 23 years of judo and 16 years of jiu-jitsu.
What ranks and titles have you held? In judo, three-time national champion. Runner-up in the Pan-American games, runner-up in world no-gi jiu-jitsu, holder of the Big Shot MMA organization belt
Do you have any heroes? Wanderlei Silva, André Dida, Mike Tyson, and my tatami brothers who inspire me on a daily basis, in addition to those at home - Father, Grandpa and Uncle.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The realization of a childhood dream and the construction of my legacy with my family.
What was your job before you started fighting? Office boy, judo teacher, bicycle delivery man and security at night.
Favorite grappling technique: Ground-and-pound and takedowns
Favorite Striking technique: Elbows and knees