Stats & Records
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Team Nunes on TUF 30
- Pro since 2014
- One win by submission (RNC)
- Has won two of her last four
- One first-round finish
- 3-2 record in Invicta FC
- Faced UFC vets Miranda Maverick (W), Pearl Gonzalez (L) and Erin Blanchfield (L) in Invicta FC
UFC Fight Night (4/22/23) Walker lost a three round unanimous decision to Iasmin Lucindo
UFC on ESPN (8/6/22) Walker was stopped by Juliana Miller via strikes at 3:57 of the third round in the TUF 30 women’s flyweight final
The Ultimate Fighter, Season 30
In the semifinals, Walker won a three-round unanimous decision over Laura Gallardo
In the quarterfinals, Walker won a two-round majority decision over Hannah Guy
When and why did you start training for fighting? Witnessing the benefits and progression of the generation before me (my instructors). And the more I continued training, the more I could see that it was for me. I wanted to see myself in the light I saw others in.
What ranks and titles have you held? Black belt in BJJ (2019). Multiple Muay Thai and MMA scholarships
Do you have any heroes? It’s hard to pick one, but I love my buddy Frank Camacho and I love Claressa Shields. And Michael Jordan’s mentality has always intrigued me.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I’m so excited for this opportunity. I don’t fight for money and I definitely don’t fight for fame. I fight for honor and I fight for my team and those who believe in me.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? University of Guam – Bachelor’s Degree in Education
What was your job before you started fighting? First grade teacher, small business owner / operator