- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2013
- Ten wins by KO, three by submission (2 RNC, 1 triangle)
- Seven first round finishes
- Has won four of his last seven
- Last pre-UFC bout was first-round KO win over UFC vet Jacob Kilburn on August 27, 2021
- Origin of nickname: “It will be self-explanatory soon.”
UFC Fight Night (4/16/22) Jenkins was stopped by Drakkar Klose via strikes at :33 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Jenkins was stopped by Rong Zhu via TKO (strikes) at 4:35 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I got into fighting when I was 18 after I found a VHS tape of my dad fighting Tank Abbott.
What ranks and titles have you held? Purple belt in BJJ
Do you have any heroes? Dominick Cruz, because we've both come back from ACL surgeries to have success.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the world to me. It's taken 10 years of hard work to get to this point
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 31 amateur fights
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Three sport professional athlete: MMA (15-7), kickboxing (9-4) and boxing (1-0)
Favorite grappling technique: Finishing the fight
Favorite Striking technique: Knees and elbows