Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Saint Denis vs MirandaRound2Time0:16MethodKO/TKO
Stolze vs Saint DenisRound2Time1:32MethodSubmission
dos Santos vs Saint DenisRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2019
- Two wins by KO, eight by submission (2 arm triangle, kneebar, armbar, 2 guillotine, 2 RNC)
- Five first round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “I was in the French Special Forces for five years.”
UFC Fight Night (9/3/22) Saint-Denis stopped Gabriel Miranda via punches at 0:16 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Saint-Denis submitted Niklas Stolze via rear naked choke at 1:32 of the second round
UFC 267 (10/30/21) Saint-Denis lost a three round unanimous decision to Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started in 2017 for fun to be a better SAS Operator. I ended up falling in love with fighting.
What ranks and titles have you held? Brave CF Number 1 Title Contender at super lightweight.
Do you have any heroes? Napoleon
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s the opportunity for me to prove I belong there, and to fight the best fighters.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I have a Scientific High School certificate (BAC S)
What was your job before you started fighting? I was in the military - French Special Forces SAS
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? French National Champ in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: All submissions
Favorite Striking technique: Mixing all techniques