Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Team Chandler on TUF 31
- Pro since 2015
- Five wins by KO, two by submission (RNC, guillotine)
- Has gone into the fifth round five times, four times going the distance
- Has won four of his last six
- Two first round finishes
- 3-0 since last UFC bout, with win over TUF vet Julian Lane
- Origin of nickname: “It was given to me because of the sound it makes when my strikes land.”
UFC 292 (8/19/23) Hubbard was submitted by Kurt Holobaugh via triangle choke at 2:39 of the second round in the TUF 31 lightweight final
UFC on ESPN (8/21/21) Hubbard lost a three round unanimous decision to Vinc Pichel
UFC on ESPN (4/17/21) Hubbard won a three round unanimous decision over Dakota Bush
UFC on ESPN (8/22/20) Hubbard was submitted by Joe Solecki via rear naked choke at 3:51 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/20/20) Hubbard defeated Max Rohskopf via TKO (corner retirement) at 5:00 of the second round
UFC 248 (3/7/20) Hubbard lost a three round unanimous decision to Mark Madsen
UFC Fight Night (9/14/19) Hubbard won a three round unanimous decision over Kyle Prepolec
UFC Fight Night (5/18/19) Hubbard lost a three round unanimous decision to Davi Ramos
The Ultimate Fighter, Season 31
In the semifinals, Hubbard won a three-round split decision over Roosevelt Roberts
In the quarterfinals, Hubbard won a two-round unanimous decision over Aaron McKenzie
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2012, basically out of boredom.
What ranks and titles have you held? LFA lightweight title, Sparta Combat League lightweight title, HFC lightweight title
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Sauk Valley Community College – Criminal Justice degree
What was your job before you started fighting? Construction at a Walmart Distribution Center
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 10-1 record with eight finishes
Favorite grappling technique: Wrestling
Favorite striking technique: Boxing