Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Eight wins by KO, three by submission (2 Guillotine, RNC)
- Eight first round finishes
- Has won seven of her last eight
UFC Fight Night (11/5/22) Lemos stopped Marina Rodriguez via strikes at :54 of the third round
UFC on ABC (7/16/22) Lemos submitted Michelle Waterson via guillotine choke at 1:48 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (4/23/22) Lemos was submitted by Jessica Andrade via arm triangle choke at 3:13 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (12/18/21) Lemos won a three round split decision over Angela Hill
UFC on ESPN (7/17/21) Lemos stopped Montserrat Conejo via strikes at :35 of the first round
UFC 259 (3/6/21) Lemos stopped Livinha Souza via strikes at 3:39 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (8/22/20) Lemos won a three round unanimous decision over Mizuki
UFC Fight Night (12/21/19) Lemos submitted Miranda Granger via rear naked choke at 3:43 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/16/17) Lemos was stopped via strikes by Leslie Smith at 2:53 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started to fight for fun and I liked it. I become professional and I'm an MMA athlete four years already.
What ranks and titles have you held? Champion of Jungle Fight
Do you have any heroes? Fedor, Wanderlei Silva and Iuri Marajó
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s an important step in my career, a recognition of my work in MMA.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked as a mototaxista