Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Two wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- Three first round finishes (:03, :32, 2:08)
UFC Fight Night (4/17/21) Munoz lost a three round split decision to Luis Pena
UFC Fight Night (8/8/20) Munoz lost a three round unanimous decision to Nasrat Haqparast
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 2
Episode six (7/24/18) Munoz won a three round unanimous decision over Nick Newell
TRAINING: Pro practice, striking and jiu-jitsu
Thoughts on opponent, Nick Newell? Tough opponent, not to be taken lightly, but I’m better.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started in 2016. Johnny Hendricks’ team recruited me to start fighting; I tried it, loved it. I wanted to continue competing after wrestling.
What titles have you held? Pro title for CUFF - Caribbean Ultimate Fist Fighting
Do you have any heroes? My Dad - Victor Munoz
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would mean everything. It’s my goal.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Oklahoma St - majored in Business with an emphasis in marketing and management
What was your job before you started fighting? Veterinary sales