|Fights Out Of:||Sydney Australia|
|Height:||5' 3" ( 160 cm )|
|Weight:||115 lb ( 52 kg )|
More Alex Chambers
What ranks and titles have you held? 3rd Dan black belt in Karate, and Purple Belt in BJJ.
Do you have any heroes? Bruce Lee
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? An unimaginable dream.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to Sydney University, and have a Bachelor of Science degree, majoring in Physics and Mathematics.
What was your job before you started fighting? Martial Arts coach
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Spinning back kick
- Team Pettis on TUF 20
- Pro since 2010
- Two wins by KO, two by submission (RNC, armbar)
- Three first round finishes
- Lone pre-UFC loss was against Mizuki Inoue in 2012
- Has won three of her last seven
- Most recent pre-UFC win was submission of Jodie Esquibel in April of 2013