Las Vegas – The Ultimate Fighting Championship® (UFC®) announced a number of new updates to its mobile UFC Fan App, Powered by MetroPCS®. Available for free worldwide, UFC’s Fan App is designed to enhance the way fans around the world watch fights and interact with the UFC. As the ultimate all-in-one fight night companion, the app helps fans to enhance the fight night experience no matter if they are watching at the arena, at home, at a bar or somewhere else around the world. Fans can download the UFC Fan App for free on Android devices in Google Play and on iPhone or iPad devices in the App Store.
Here are five must-see updates and features to the app:
1) Enhance Your Live Event Experience with Red & Blue Corner In-Arena Audio: Fight fans attending a live event will have access to red and blue corner in-arena audio feeds as they watch the fight.
2) Throw Away Your Sharpie for a Digital Autograph: Fans can throw their sharpie away and receive an e-signature in-person on their phone or tablet from fighters. The digital autograph makes it easier to share with friends or family online. Fans can take photos to be signed and then store or share them socially.
3) Follow a Fighter’s Movements Inside the Octagon® with a Live Fight Rhythm Tracker: Exclusively for the app, fans can receive live, real-time statistics during UFC events with a Fight Rhythm Tracker. The tracker will show which fighters are in control inside the Octagon to bring fans closer to the action.
4) Access Exclusive Content: Watch fight highlights during and after events, keep up-to-date with breaking UFC news, view content including matchup features and on-going segments such as the MetroPCS® Move of the Week, receive fight updates and schedule announcements, watch live streams of official weigh-ins and press conferences, view fighter profiles and access personal social media accounts for content sharing and interaction.
5) Participate in UFC Fantasy Pick’Em Games to Win Prizes: Play UFC fantasy games from your mobile device to make your picks, compete with friends and fans worldwide to win great prizes. Fans can also opt for customized push notifications so that they can quickly respond to engaging comments.
FOX UFC SATURDAY®: WERDUM vs. BROWNE will be available live on FOX at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on Saturday, April 19. FOX Sports 1 airs the Preliminary Card action live beginning at 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT.
Five Must-See Features on UFC's Fan App
UFC Fan App Gets Update and New Features Including Digital Autographs, Live Stats with a Fight Rhythm Tracker, Red & Blue Corner In-Arena Audio, Video Highlights, Fantasy Games and More!