THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER® 26 TRYOUTS
Tryouts for The Ultimate Fighter season 26 are currently open to (i) WOMEN in the Bantamweight division (135 lbs), (ii) WOMEN in the Strawweight division (115 lbs), and (iii) MEN in the Middleweight division (185 lbs).
1. You must be available on May 23, 2017 to attend live tryouts at: Palace Station and Casino, 2411 W. Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89102. Applicants will be required to grapple and hit pads – PLEASE BRING APPROPRIATE GEAR
2. You MUST have a winning record with a minimum of 3 Professional MMA fights to be considered. All records will be verified on sherdog.com & mixedmartialarts.com. If we cannot verify your record on either of these sites you will NOT be eligible to tryout.
3. You must be between the ages of 21 and 34 years of age and have the legal ability to live and work in the United States.
4. If you are not a US citizen, you must obtain a criminal activity or background report by an appropriate law enforcement agency or certified criminal reporting agency of your country of residence and send the report by or before May 23, 2017 via:
5. All applicants must complete and sign the application and bring the completed and signed forms to the tryouts. All applicants must attend the tryouts on Tuesday, May23, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV.
Applicants will be notified at the end of the tryouts if they have been selected to participate in the casting finals process. If selected, applicants must be prepared to stay in Las Vegas until May 27, 2017. (The Ultimate Fighter® will handle all travel & accommodations during the casting finals process.)