BLACK HISTORY MONTH WITH
EVENTS IN CITIES NATIONWIDE
The Ultimate Fighting Championship® announced today that it will celebrate Black History Month by taking part in a series of events and appearances nationwide throughout the month of February.
UFC® stars will visit cities across the United States to take part in community and charitable events, media tours and other appearances. Planned stops include:
• Monday, Feb. 24 – New York City with Demetrious Johnson & Uriah Hall
• Tuesday, Feb. 25 – Philadelphia with Demetrious Johnson & Uriah Hall
• Wednesday, Feb. 26 – Washington, D.C. with Rashad Evans & Anthony Johnson
• Thursday, Feb. 27 – Atlanta with Rashad Evans & Anthony Johnson
• Friday, Feb. 28 – Los Angeles with Phil Davis & Tyron Woodley
Check back soon for tour details, including schedules and stops.